Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Simply Disgusting

When I saw footage of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi getting off the plane in Syria with a large scarf around her neck, I thought: "I'm going to be really disappointed in her if she uses it to cover her head in a show of women's submission to the superiority of men" (that's what it is, you know).

Well.......I was disappointed.....but not really surprised.

She was also wearing what appeared to be thick leggings under her dress......I suppose in order to avoid driving Muslim men into a frenzy of lust.

No comment so far from NOW or any other women's "rights" groups about her giving in to chauvinist demands.

Had it been Laura Bush.....well, that would have caused a real uproar among feminists.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home