Monday, March 05, 2007

Da Vinci's Inquest

I'm not especially interested in current TV programming.....mostly I just listen to the lies they tell on the news until I can't stand it anymore.

But we recently stumbled onto a very different kind of "cop show" from Canada on Chicago's WGN TV station called Da Vinci's Inquest. I can't really describe what makes this series unique, but for some reason it appeals to me. The characters are interesting and likable.....in their own special ways........sorta hard for me to explain.

The main characters are a Vancouver coroner, Dominic Da Vinci, and a couple of homicide detectives, Leo Shannon and his younger partner Mick Leary. Other characters are interesting, too, though they don't get as much "character development" in each episode.

If you can get WGN on your cable or satellite, check it out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home