Thursday, September 28, 2006

Alliance Air Show = Road Closures?


There will be an airshow at Ft. Worth Alliance Airport this weekend that will result in some road closures. The closures are deemed necessary for the pilots' safety because "Vehicle traffic can sometimes interfere with landmarks, which pilots use to keep track of their maneuvers."

Color me skeptical, but I'm not buying that explanation. Someone's trying to hide something here. Closing important roadways (for other than repairs or construction) is not something that is done around here unless there is a really good reason.

I may be wrong, but I can't think of any way that vehicle traffic would interfere with pilots identifying their landmarks.

Yes, I'll try to attend and get some great pictures, but I don't expect to get any straight answers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home